When using your Windows Phone with a Microsoft account, it is possible to view your messages (SMS & MMS) from the Outlook.com site.
This tutorial explains how to configure the reading of SMS and MMS from your Windows Phone smartphone on a computer, via the Hotmail / Outlook.com webmail.
- Windows Phone connected to a Microsoft account (Live, Outlook, Hotmail…).
Viewing text messages in Outlook.com
1) Go to the site http://www.outlook.com
2) Log in with the same account used on your Windows Phone smartphone:
3) Click on ” Mail history “:
By default there will only be the history of Messenger / Facebook messages if this is configured:
4) To display the SMS and MMS messages, it is necessary to delete the end of the internet address where we are currently:
- To delete ” & fid = b »From the address:
- From this address “https://dub121.mail.live.com/default.aspx?id=7445055&owa=1&owasuffix=owa%2f#n=1305335444& fid = b”
- To delete & fid = b.
- Then validate the address “https://dub121.mail.live.com/default.aspx?id=7445055&owa=1&owasuffix=owa%2f#n=1305335444” by pressing the key Entrance.
You can view your SMS / MMS from Outlook.com!