Even though YouTube is one of the few video platforms that allows users to reach millions of people around the world, there are some limitations that often make the videos unable to be viewed.
One of those limitations has to do with the regional lock that users can activate. There are content creators, companies and media that do not want some of their videos to be seen in other countries, so they activate a feature called “Only available to view in X country.”
If you are trying to watch a video on YouTube and one of the following messages appears: “The user who has uploaded this video has blocked it in your country”, O well “This video is not available in your country”, We recommend not complicating yourself, since you can bypass this block in a few steps and in a matter of seconds.
How to watch a YouTube video that is blocked in your country?
Before we show you step by step what you have to do to be able to view a YouTube video that has been blocked in your country, it is essential that you have a VPN installed on your mobile. If you don’t have any, we recommend downloading one of the best VPNs by clicking here.
- Open the VPN that you have installed on your Android mobile device.
- Activate the VPN clicking on the corresponding button.
- Once the VPN has connected to a server located in another country, you must close the app.
- Therefore, you will have to open the YouTube app from your phone.
- Find the video that has been blocked in your country, and then click on it.
- If you did all the steps correctly, the video will play automatically and smoothly.
It is worth mentioning that you do not have to use your mobile to watch YouTube videos that have been blocked in your country, as it is also you can carry out this tutorial on your computer, Smart TV or tablet. Of course, you must download a VPN on your Smart TV, or install a VPN on your PC to be able to unblock these types of videos.