Because of a problem, to go back or for a test, you may want to uninstall a Windows update. This concerns the fixes of Windows Update, the installation of a Service pack Windows or Office, a browser version Internet Explorer.
This tutorial is for people who really need to remove a Windows update, it is not recommended to do it without good reason.
Uninstall a Windows Update or Service Pack
1. Open the Control Panel, Programs and Features.
With Windows 8.1: right click on the Windows button on the Desktop, Programs and Features.
2. On the left, click on ” View installed updates “.
3. Select update in question and click on the button ” Uninstall To start the program removal.
4. A confirmation is requested.
5. Uninstallation may take a few minutes if it is large (Service pack for example) and ask to restart the computer if necessary.