Telephone Customer Service Office Unemployment in Arecibo Pr
dial the telephone number of the Unemployment Office in Arecibo Pr for financial services, receive compensation, know if you apply with all the requirements, complaints/claims, questions, requests and others. In addition, you have other channels in case you cannot communicate on the customer service line. Below are the links to social networks and the website of the Government’s Official Information and Services Guide, where you can also find telephone numbers, addresses, service centers, technical assistance and other information about the company.
What is the Unemployment Office in Puerto Rico?
The DTRH (Department of Labor and Human Resources) is in charge of administering and preparing regulations that regulate the labor sphere and worker-employer relations on the Island.
Unemployment office phone in Arecibo Pr
If you want to contact the customer service line of the Unemployment Office in Arecibo Puerto Rico, you can dial the phone number: +1 787-878-0525, to file your claims, request help among others, certification or appointments. Also, if you want, you can go to their offices in the following location, for more personalized attention.
Unemployment office address in Arecibo Puerto Rico: 49 Cll Emilio Castelar #53, Arecibo, 00612, Puerto Rico
|monday||07:30 to 17:00|
(American Citizenship Day)
|07:30 to 17:00
Hours may vary
|Wednesday||07:30 to 17:00|
|Thursday||07:30 to 17:00|
|Friday||07:30 to 17:00|
Telephone of the Department of Unemployment in Puerto Rico (Unemployment Insurance)
Apply for Reemployment / assistance at the Puerto Rico Unemployment Office
You can file an application for unemployment insurance online, through the page of the Department of Labor and Human Resources of Puerto Rico, at www.desempleo.trabajo.pr.gov. You can also make your claim over the phone by calling 787-945-7900 Monday through Friday between 7:00 am and 4:30 pm The Department of Labor page no longer provides an application form.
Unemployment Office in Arecibo Region Puerto Rico Email
If you need to communicate through the email of the Unemployment Office in Arecibo Puerto Rico, you can do so through the E-mail: [email protected]
Unemployment Office in Puerto Rico Requirements / How to apply?
For Apply, it is necessary: Having lost your job for reasons beyond your control. Having worked for an insured employer registered with the Department of Labor and Human Resources. Check in for job search at any of the Employment Service offices, at the Single Management Centers. If you want to know the requirements for unemployment to cause of covid-19you can access here
Puerto Rico Unemployment Insurance Benefits
Benefits may vary:
Basic Weekly Benefits
Minimum $60.00 – Maximum $240.00 weekly for the Regular Program.
Minimum $60.00 – Maximum $240.00 per week for the Agricultural Program.
- Benefits Addition Program (PAB)
- A Program that grants an additional 26 weeks of unemployment compensation to claimants who have worked in establishments in which the Secretary of the Department of Labor determines that a special situation of unemployment exists, due to technological changes or the disappearance of an industry or occupation. .
- A Trade Adjustment Assistance (TRA) Program
- Program established to grant benefits to workers who are totally or partially unemployed as a result of the increase in Imports.
- Disaster Unemployment Assistance (DUA) Program
The main objective of the Program is to provide benefits to people who are unemployed as a result of a major disaster, but are not covered under the Regular Unemployment Insurance Program.
Website and Social Networks
Customer service operators are also available every day to attend to all your requirements and concerns. To obtain information about the company you can access:
Looking for another company: click here
Companies and customer service numbers, recently published:
- 1 Telephone Customer Service Office Unemployment in Arecibo Pr
- 1.1 What is the Unemployment Office in Puerto Rico?
- 1.2 Unemployment office phone in Arecibo Pr
- 1.3 Telephone of the Department of Unemployment in Puerto Rico (Unemployment Insurance)
- 1.4 Unemployment Office in Arecibo Region Puerto Rico Email
- 1.5 Unemployment Office in Puerto Rico Requirements / How to apply?
- 1.6 Puerto Rico Unemployment Insurance Benefits
- 1.7 Website and Social Networks