- 1 Mexican Consulate Phoenix AZ
- 1.1 Phoenix Mexican Consulate Number
- 1.2 Mexican Consulate Phone Phoenix Az Appointments
- 1.3 Mexican Mobile Consulate in Phoenix Arizona
- 1.4 Mexican Passport Requirements Phoenix Consulate
- 1.5 Website and social media
Mexican Consulate Phoenix AZ
Call to phone number Mexican Consulate Phoenix AZ to receive information on procedures, appointments, car permits, passport requirements, schedules and more.
Below you will find the contact telephone numbers for information on tours, passport, natural paradises, theme parks, prices, tickets, locations, complaints / claims, questions, requests and others.
Phoenix Mexican Consulate Number
If you want to communicate with Mexican Consulate Phoenix Arizona, the phone number is +1 602-242-7398, for information about the country, tours, passport, permits, locations. It is served in English and Spanish.
Mexican Consulate Phoenix Az Hours and Address
- Main office address: 320 E McDowell Rd # 105, Phoenix, AZ 85004, United States
- Mexican Consulate Hours Phoenix: Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Mexican Consulate Phone Phoenix Az Appointments
The Mexican Consulate number in Phoenix for appointments is +1 (877) 639-4835, by email [email protected] , or on the website of the consulate that we indicate at the end of this post.
Mexican Consulate in Phoenix to make appointments online
To make an appointment online, The person needs an email and visit the Appointment Scheduling page, you enter with your email and password or you can create an account if you do not have it yet. In this dating service you can manage passports and other documents.
Mexican Mobile Consulate in Phoenix Arizona
Those interested should enter the consulmex.sre.gob.mx/phoenix portal, there they should look for the option of mobile consulates and schedule an appointment in the city and on the date that best suits you.
You can also check the mobile consulate calendar online,
Mexican Passport Requirements Phoenix Consulate
The Representation may only register as Mexicans by birth:
- Born abroad, son of Mexican parents born in national territory, or of Mexican father or mother born in national territory.
- Born abroad, the child of Mexican parents by naturalization, of a Mexican father or mother by naturalization, when the birth abroad occurred at a later date or the naturalization of the parents or father or mother.
- Those born in national territory, children of Mexican or foreign parents who have not been registered in Mexico. In these cases, parents are required to go to the Consulate General for an interview.
It is required to make a first appointment per person to register and call MEXITEL by phone +1 (877) 639-4835 or online (https://mexitel.sre.gob.mx).
Once the process is authorized, personnel from the Consulate General of Mexico will contact the interested parties to schedule the second appointment in which the registration will take place. Parents, registrants and the two witnesses must appear at this appointment.
The birth registration does not cause a fee and the first birth certificate is free, additional certified copies will cost $ 14.00 for each one.
The customer service operators are also available every day to attend to all your requirements and concerns. In order to obtain information about the company, you can access: