The Windows 10 Mail software is very basic and does not allow all the features of Windows Live Mail or Mozilla Thunderbird, but it is more complete than webmails while still showing ease of use.
Details yet very used, the calligraphy of characters and its color are two options hidden from the messaging software.
This tutorial explains how easily change the color, size of text and typography in an email written in Courrier, an application supplied with Windows 10.
Change the style, size and color of email text in Mail
1. In the app Mail, to create a New message.
2. to write the message or a few words for the test.
3. Select this sample text.
4. On the tab Format (default), click on thearrow icon, just to the right of the S of “underline”:
5. Modify the font type, the cut and the color of the selected text.
6. Repeat as many times as necessary to format the email.