- 1 Lyft customer service number
- 1.1 How to call Lyft
- 1.2 Lyft phone number in Spanish at U.S
- 1.3 Lyft offices or activation centers in the United States
- 1.4 Canada Customer Service Phone
- 1.5 Are the Lyft Drivers employed?
- 1.6 How to get a Lyft Promo Code?
- 1.7 What are the requirements to work as a Lyft Driver?
- 1.8 Lyft gift card?
Lyft customer service number
Call the lyft customer service number (01800) for 24-hour technical support to community and partners, help, lyft offices contact, driver registration and lyft assistance in Spanish.
The network has other channels in case it is not possible to communicate on the customer service line. Below are the links to social networks and website, there you can also find information to contact the technical service of lyft drivers, address of activation centers, information on vehicle requirements, how to work at lyft, how to recover lost property, ask questions, request refunds, request technical assistance and other information about the company.
Lyft is a transportation company in the United States. It is an organization that has advanced globally, with the use of the app which makes it easy to contact the service; its headquarters are in San Francisco, California.
How to call Lyft
Below we will explain how to contact Lyft, we will give you the contact information of the main service centers and a free telephone line to speak with a Lyft representative in Spanish for free.
Lyft phone number in Spanish at U.S
To contact Lyft Support in Spanish for complaints and claims, you can dial the following contact number from anywhere in the country: +1 855-865-9553.
Lyft Miami phone number
Lyft’s phone number in Miami is +1 954-417-4065. This phone is not used for technical support, but to communicate with the Hub located in Doral.
Lyft Orlando Phone
To call the Lyft office in Orlando Florida dial +1 407-480-5053
Contact Lyft Monterrey phone
The closest Monterey CA office and service center is located in San José, at: 2230 Quimby Rd, San Jose, CA 95122
Lyft offices or activation centers in the United States
To communicate with lyft activation center In major cities in the United States, dial the following numbers:
|Jersey City||+1 551-227-3475|
|The Angels||+1 855-463-5252|
|New York||+1 855-865-9553|
|San antonio||+1 210-207-3433|
|San Diego||+1 619-400-2404|
|San Francisco||+1 855-946-7433|
|Saint Joseph||+1 408-392-3600|
|Saint Ana||+1 855-865-9553|
|Washington dc||+1 202-702-2981|
Lyft drivers phone number
Lyft’s phone number for drivers is not available. If you are a driver and want to receive help or assistance, follow these steps:
Go to the “Help” tab in your Lyft App:
- Review recent trips
- Contact us regarding any issues
- Find answers to various topics
How to change the phone number in lyft
If you change your cell phone number, you don’t have to create a new account. What you should do is update your old account with the instructions below.
- Enter the App and click on settings.
- Click on your current Lyft phone number.
- Enter your new phone number.
- Finally save the changes.
Lyft support in Spanish other cities in the USA
- Customer Service Philadelphia, Pennsylvania,
- Pittsburgh https://www.lyft.com/cities/philadelphia-pa
- Customer Service in New Orleans, Louisiana https://www.lyft.com/cities/new-orleans-la
- Website in Seattle, Washington https://www.lyft.com/cities/seattle-wa
- Website for Toledo, Tacoma Ohio https://www.lyft.com/cities/toledo-oh
- Customer Service Richmond, Virginia https://www.lyft.com/cities/richmond-va
- Customer Service in Denver, Boulder, Colorado https://www.lyft.com/cities/denver-co
- Website Boise, Idaho https://www.lyft.com/cities/boise-id
- Headquarters, Website, in Delaware https://www.lyft.com/cities/greater-delaware-de
Lyft offices in the United States
To find all the addresses of the main offices in the United States, enter this post on our page here.
Canada Customer Service Phone
To contact Lyft from any city dial the number (647) 880-3433
Toronto: (416) 624-7201
Are the Lyft Drivers employed?
Workers of the Uber or Lyft-type business model could find a change in their employment situation under a new important decision of the California Supreme Court according to the media outlet The Verge. Failure will make it more difficult for businesses to classify their drivers as independent contractors and avoid paying them wages and benefits as required by state law– a potentially huge setback for Uber and Lyft, which have built their multi-million dollar businesses behind the back of a flexible, unemployed workforce.
How to get a Lyft Promo Code?
If you are a new user who has not yet claimed their new user promo code, then you are in luck. As a way to grow its user base, Lyft continues to offer discount coupons to new users when downloading the app and signing up for an account. To sign up for Lyft and receive your promo code, give Click.
What are the requirements to work as a Lyft Driver?
You must be at least 21 years old and own an iPhone or Android phone. As part of the approval process, you will undergo a DMV check, plus a national and local background check. This will require a Social Security number, in addition to an in-state driver’s license that is at least one year old.
Lyft gift card?
To surprise someone, you can send them a Gift Card or gift card, giving Click.
Lyft Website and Social Media
The customer service operators are also available every day to attend to all your requirements and concerns. In order to obtain information about Lyft, 24/7 support you can access: