Where have games gone on Windows 8 and 8.1? Regulars of card games are disappointed not to find these emblematic Windows games. More than fifteen years that we can play minesweeper or solitaire, how to find these games?
This guide explains how to install the famous Solitaire, Spider Solitaire, FreeCell, Minesweeper, Mahjong and Pinball games for free on Windows 8 and 8.1 computer and tablet..
It is necessary to use a Microsoft account, i.e. log in windows with an email address such as Hotmail, Outlook, etc.
Install Solitaire, Spider Solitaire and FreeCell
1. The Lonelythe Spider Solitaire and the FreeCellthe famous card games are part of the “Microsoft Solitaire Collection”, downloadable from this link.
2. Open Microsoft Solitaire Collection and choose the game that interests you.
1. Click on this link to install the Minesweeper (Minesweeper in English).
2. Open the tile Microsoft Minesweeper.
3. Graphic Revolution for Minesweeper. You can still play the classic 9×9 grids (Beginner), 16×16 (Intermediate) and the mode Expert with its 99 mines. A new mode is available, Adventure.
1. Click here to install Mah-jong, a board game of Chinese origin.
2. Open Microsoft Mahjong. Choose a theme and a type of puzzle to start a game.
1. The Windows pinball game still exists and it downloads here.
2. Open Pinball FX2. Only one table is available by default, others can be purchased in Star Wars, Marvel, etc. themes.
3. To play with a keyboard, use these keys:
Discover the other Windows and Windows Phone games.