How to Root Redmi Note 4 on MIUI 10 without PC Computer-The new Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is one of the fastest growing mobiles today. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 has got its latest update for MIUI 10 on 31st May 2018 at their annual anniversary event. It has got strong hardware and good software support. The new MIUI 10 from Xiaomi has got a lot of changes this time. The major one is the use of AI and machine learning using which a lot of features have been included such as the device’s performance, battery life etc.
Use of machine learning allows the device to switch speeds according to the apps running. Although the latest update of MIUI 10 is available with these features, it still has some issues which can be sorted by rooting your Redmi Note 4. Not everyone likes the UI in the MIUI 10. So for changing this and also to add new features your phone has to be rooted.
- 1 Top 5 how to root redmi note 4 without pc Computer for mi account unlock tool:
- 2 How to Root Redmi Note 4 Disadvantages
- 3 How to Root Redmi Note 4 on MIUI 10 without PC Computer
- 4 Framaroot Method- How to Root Redmi Note 4 Framaroot method
- 5 iRoot- How to Root Redmi Note 4 Using IRoot
- 6 Kingroot method- How to Root Redmi Note 4 Kingroot method
- 7 Towelroot-How to Root Redmi Note 4 Using Towelroot
- 8 Z4 root-How to Root Redmi Note 4
- 9 [HOW TO] Install TWRP recovery without PC and root:
Top 5 how to root redmi note 4 without pc Computer for mi account unlock tool:
Rooting your phone allows you to use the third-party applications and tools and install MODs to fix the issues of MIUI 10. You will be able to add more features and allow a change in the software which you wish to.
By rooting Redmi Note 4 you can modify the MIUI in the device. There are many advantages by rooting the device. Firstly, you can do ‘n’ number of customizations on your device.
The looks of the device, looks of the UI can be changed. You can make the device to look the way you need it. Rooting your device increases the performance of the device.
There are many apps for increasing the RAM of the device. You can also Overclock the processor after rooting the Redmi Note 4.
By overclocking the processor, the speed of the processor will be increased. By flashing or using some tweaks you can increase the battery backup of the Redmi Note 4.
How to Root Redmi Note 4 Disadvantages
Along with all the above advantages, there are few disadvantages with rooting a smartphone.
There is always a risk of bricking of the device when you root the phone.This risk is more when you root the Redmi Note 4 with using PC.
Hence, the best option is to root the device without using PC. About the warranty, yes the warranty will not be applicable once the device is rooted. But if you unroot it again there are chances of the warranty being applicable again, but not always. Another one is the update issue.
The Redmi Note 4 will not receive any OTA updates officially. The user needs to flash it manually. If the user flashes any wrong file there is again a chance of the device getting bricked.
How to Root Redmi Note 4 on MIUI 10 without PC Computer
Hence, rooting without using PC would be much safer and even a beginner can root the device easily. The following are the downloading and installing steps to root the Redmi Note 4. There are few pre-requirements to be done before starting to root.
- Firstly, make sure that there is a proper backup for all your files and contacts.
- The Redmi Note 4 must be running on the latest MIUI 10.
- There must be more than 65% of battery in the device.
- After all this pre-requirements,
The USB debugging should be enabled. To enable USB Debugging on Redmi Note 4:
- Go to About phone > tap on the Build Number for 5 times.
- The phone will show the notification saying that you are 2 steps away from being a Developer.
- Now just enable the option “Developer Options”
- After enabling USB Debugging, enable “Unknown Sources installation”. To enable this on Redmi Note 4:
- Go to Settings > Security Settings > Unknown Sources.
- Just enable the unknown sources option.
There are lots of applications for rooting Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. Following are the few Apps which are the best for rooting the device.
Framaroot Method- How to Root Redmi Note 4 Framaroot method
This is one of the App with which the phone can be rooted. The App tells you at the very beginning if your phone can be rooted or not. Following are the steps to be followed to root Redmi Note 4 using Framaroot App.
- Firstly, download and install the Framaroot application from the official website.
- After opening the App, you will notice three options.
- In the options, choose “Install Super su”
- After choosing the super su option the device will be rooted. The Redmi Note 4 will show the notification as “Mobile rooted successfully”
iRoot- How to Root Redmi Note 4 Using IRoot
iRoot is another App which allows the root of Redmi Note 4. This is also one of the best Apps for rooting an android device with simpler steps. The steps to be followed for rooting the device using iRoot are:
- Firstly, download and install the iRoot application from the official website.
- After opening the App, you will see the device name and root status.
- Select “Root now” option.
- Once the option is selected the device will turn off and automatically turn on.
- Later go to App Drawer and check whether Superuser app is installed in the device or not.
- If the superuser app is installed in the device, this means that the Redmi Note 4 is successfully rooted.
Kingroot method- How to Root Redmi Note 4 Kingroot method
Kingroot App is also the best App and the most trusted App for the Redmi Note 4 phone root. Below are the steps to be followed to root the Redmi Note 4.
- Download and install the Kingroot application from the official website.
- After opening the App, it will start root accessing the device.
- After verifying the root access, there will be the option for root your device.
- Select “Start Root”
- After taking sometime the device will get rooted.
Towelroot-How to Root Redmi Note 4 Using Towelroot
Towelroot App is one the smallest and lightest app available for rooting the android phone. This app was basically designed to root Samsung devices but it can still be used to root other devices also. The steps to be followed for rooting Redmi Note 4 on Towelroot App are:
- Download and install the Towelroot application from the official website.
- After opening the App, an option “Make it rain” will be present.
- As soon as you select the “Make it rain” option. The device will start rooting.
Z4 root-How to Root Redmi Note 4
This is the most different and unique application Z4 root can also be used to root Redmi Note 4. This app is unique because it allows the user to temporary root or permanent root of their device. If you temporary root the phone, the phone will get unroot after rebooting it. The following are the steps to be used to root Redmi Note 4 using Z4 root.
- Download and install the Z4 root application from the official website.
- After opening the App, there will be two options, temporary root or permanent root.
- Select the option as your desire to root your device.
- The device will reboot and the rooting will be successful
[HOW TO] Install TWRP recovery without PC and root:
- Lastly, this method can also be used to root your Redmi Note 4, but the device should have CWM or TWRP recovery installed.
- Firstly, get Supersu to root the Redmi Note 4.
- Paste the zip file in the internal memory and rename the file as Update.zip.
- Turn off the device. Boot the device in TWRP recovery mode. To boot in this mode Press Volume Up + Power Button together or Volume Up + Power + Home button. Do not release the keys until the device boots in recovery mode.
- Many options will appear on the screen. Select Wipe > Choose Wipe cache > Tap to install.
- Choose Update.zip file. The Redmi Note 4 will start rooting.
Conclusion: These are the simpler ways where you can root the Redmi Note 4 easily and more quickly too. Though there are some disadvantages hope these methods help you to root Redmi Note 4 without using PC Computer in a better way.[thrive_posts_gallery title=”” no_posts=”6″ filter=”recent”]