Most of the time, the wonderful Play Store app can cause some inconvenience or we just want to save some storage on our mobile device.
So that we resort to clearing the cache of the Play Store, And if you don’t know how to do it, here we will explain it to you.
You can also do this action with other applications whenever they have a fault (for example Playstore error-18). Generally this app, it is the one we use to download other applicationsfrom social networks, games, library of electronic books and much more.
When you clear the cache data of any application, it will not be deleted from your mobile device.
How can I clear the cache data of the Play Store?
We must take into account that clearing the cache of any application should not be done constantly, since there are applications that need this data to function perfectly. If you still don’t know how you should clear Play Store data.
Just follow the simple steps that we will present to you shortly and then reopen the application to check if your problem has been fixed.
- Go to the settings of your Android device.
- Next you will look for the ‘Applications’ option and select it.
- Then you will click on ‘Application Manager’ and search for Google Play Store and click on it.
- Once you have opened the application information, you will see an option that says ‘Storage’.
- Automatically two small rectangles will appear that will say ‘Clear data’ and ‘Clear cache’, as our case is the second, we will select the second option and that’s it.
If you want to perform this action directly from your play store account to clear search history, you can also do that.
- You must first start on Google Play.
- Then press the three lines that are located in the upper left part.
- Then you must search and select ‘Settings’.
- You should look for the option ‘Clear local search history’ and click on it.
- Once you have completed the above steps, you can go to the home part of this application and you will be able to verify that the search history has indeed been deleted.
Difference Come in clear play store cache and data
The data and movements that we make while browsing any app, These are data that are not very important.so if we delete it from the Play Store, nothing will happen, except that only the search history can be deleted.
The cache is where the data that we supply when entering an application for the first time, as our user, is located. email and password.
So after clearing the cache it might seem that it is newly installed because they will ask us to enter the Play Store for the first time.
For this reason it is not recommended to constantly delete the data or the cache of our Android, because this over time can generate internal damage to our mobile. The system as such of your device will allow you to perform this action, but it is not 100% recommended.
Benefits of periodically deleting cached data from the Play Store
Deleting this data from time to time, such as once a year, It will be enough for your Android to work faster because this way you can free up a little of the internal storage of the device. In addition, you will help this application reduce its technical inconveniences.
It is valid to emphasize that by clearing the cache data, both from the Google Play Store and from another application, it will not be uninstalled from your device, as many people may think this.
How does the cache help us?
The applications that need our personal data or not, will load faster since our information will be stored in the cache of our mobile device, as long as we have previously managed it for other purposes.
Therefore, it is not necessary to re-enter the same data and we would avoid data overload. Every time we are on the Internet or an application, the cache memory is working saving all important information so that later we can access it much faster.
Without cache memory, no device could work correctly, because all your information is in it.