If you are one of those who has just released or received a Nintendo Switch OLED as a gift and you are not sure how to make the proper configurations of your console, in addition to the different adjustments to extend its useful life, this article is for you. Here we will teach you about important aspects regarding the battery of this fabulous team.
- 1 How to check the charge of your Nintendo Switch OLED?
- 2 How to put the battery percentage on my Nintendo switch OLED?
- 3 What is the battery life on a Nintendo Switch OLED?
- 4 What to do if the battery percentage does not match on Nintendo Switch OLED?
- 5 How to save battery life on my Nintendo Switch OLED console?
How to check the charge of your Nintendo Switch OLED?
The way of check if the battery charge of your console Is it happening or not, it is a very simple procedure and if you want to know about the loading of the controls, we will also let you know, which is also very easy to verify.
- Go to your Nintendo Switch OLED.
- Access your console’s settings from the Home menu.
- Scroll down the column of options on the left and click on ‘Console’.
- Select in ‘Console battery%’ on the right side.
- Press the A button and you will see the approximate percentage of battery charge in the Home menu.
- If you want to deactivate the option, press the A button again.
- In case you want to check the charge of the controls, access ‘Commands’ from the Home menu.
- The approximate battery charge of each of the controls synchronized with the console will appear.
How to put the battery percentage on my Nintendo switch OLED?
- Access the configuration icon of your console.
- Scroll down the menu on the left and click on ‘Console’.
- Now scroll in the menu on the right and click on ‘No’, which is next to the section ‘Console battery%’. Here you can activate the ‘Yes’ to enable this option.
- Go back to the Home of your console and you will see that the percentage will appear next to the battery icon at the top.
What is the battery life on a Nintendo Switch OLED?
The battery life of a Nintendo Switch depends on the model, in addition to the programs and functions that are in use. In this case you will know the duration in the most current version, which is the Nintendo Switch OLED, where it lasts approximately between 4, 5 and 9 hours.
What to do if the battery percentage does not match on Nintendo Switch OLED?
- The first thing you should do is ensure that your console is updated to the latest version.
- Configure automatic standby on the TV and console devices to ‘Never’.
- Connect the power adapter to the console and let the battery charge fully.
- If the battery charge indicator does not reach 100%, leave the console charging for about three hours.
- When the battery is fully charged, leave the power adapter connected and do not use the console for an hour.
- After a while disconnect the adapter and have it the console displays the Home menu for about three hours.
- The battery should be discharged as much as possible and when it is almost exhausted, turn off the console for 30 minutes.
- It is important that you repeat this process several times.
How to save battery life on my Nintendo Switch OLED console?
There is an important list of tips that you should take into account to achieve proper battery savings. We know that using the Dock is one of the most fundamental aspects for your console’s battery to last longer, but this is not enough, since you must work more on it as follows.
Deactivate the vibration of the controls: This function of the controls or Joy-Cons is one of the ones that consumes the most battery of your console. To avoid that, you must disable haptic vibration in case it is not necessary in your games.
Lower the screen brightness: The brightness of the screen is one of the main factors for which the battery is draining. The lower the brightness, the more you will save.
Lower the volume on the console: It is recommended that lower and adjust the volume of your console while you are playing or using an application or program.
Activate airplane mode: In case you are not playing online, activate this mode and thus save battery before any connection and you will spend less.