Instagram allows its users to share GIFS both in their stories as well as in their daily publications in the Feed, you can also access them to make direct or even add a GIFS in response to your publications, using them is very simple, you just have to select the Stories section and then select the happy face icon and click on the word ‘GIFS’, right there you will find all the available elements.
Nowadays there are many alternatives when creating GIFS, some mobile devices have the tool that allows you to create your own GIFS for Instagram, if this is not your case you can do it by resorting to external applications which allow you to create them with your images from scratch, among the most popular programs to create GIFS we can name:
Biteable Video Maker.
This is an online tool which allows you to create funny animated GIFS to share on different social networks, this program has one totally free version.
Giphy GIF Maker.
With Giphy GIF Maker you can create GIFS from other GIFS or if you prefer from a fun sequence of images available in the storage of your computer or device.
GIF Marker, Video to GIF Creator.
This particular App is available for any iOS device. With it you can from creating Boomerang videos to creating GIFS from the camera from your mobile device, it is just a matter of setting your imagination soaring.
How to add GIFs to your Instagram Direct conversations?
In the new update of the Instagram platform, the ability to send GIFs by direct or private messages with other users was implemented, and this tool is available for both mobile devices and Instagram Web.
From the mobile app
Sharing a GIFS for a private conversation from your mobile device is very simple, for this you just have to:
- Login to your Instagram account.
- Once there you must go to the Instagram Direct section.
- Select the person you want to start a conversation with.
- Right in the bar where the text goes, you will be able to notice a series of icons on the right, you just have to select the one with the happy face.
- In the pop-up window that will open, you must click where it says GIF, this is in the lower right part of the screen.
- Clicking on it will open the gallery of GIFS available, You just have to select the one you want to share and that’s it.
Using Instagram Web
Instagram Web does not allow users to share this type of message directly, for this it is necessary convert the GIFS to a video format, then you must go to the application and click on ‘Select file’ and a pop-up window will open where you must select the video you have just converted and that’s it.
Another way to do it is by copying the URL of the GIFS that you want to send, copy and paste it in the chat and what remains is that the other person when clicking on the link will be redirected to another page where the GIFS you just sent will appear.
What Instagram tool to use to create a GIF?
In case you want to use an external tool to create GIFS, we recommend the Giphy platform, which specializes in creating GIFs. best animations for both Instagram and for different social networks.
Giphy is a GIFS search engine, It also specializes in providing you with all the necessary tools when creating your own, you can access it from your mobile device or from your personal computer.
How to put a funny GIF on your Instagram posts?
If you want to make a normal publication using funny GIFs, the first thing you should know is that you can only add GIFs to your stories or direct, but don’t worry, it is not impossible to do so, you just have to:
- Login to your Instagram account.
- Once there, select the section to create ‘Stories’.
- The next thing you should do is create your Story as you always do, then select the happy face icon which is at the top of the screen.
- When you click on it, a pop-up window with different options will be displayed, you must select where it says ‘GIF’.
- Right here you can see all the GIFS you have available In your Instagram gallery, you just have to select the one you want to use and place it on your story.
- Once you have finished creating your Story, select the three dots that are in the upper right corner.
- A small sale will automatically be displayed with two options, you must select on ‘Save’.
- In this way the Story will be saved in the gallery of your device and you can now share the image or video in your Instagram Feed.
On which platforms can you download funny and animated GIFs?
When looking for platforms where you can download all the funny GIFS you want, there are a wide variety of options, among which we can mention:
This platform is practically the leader in terms of GIF search, you only need enter the string you want to find and she will take care of the rest.
Giphy is one of the best search engines when it comes to GIFS, on this platform you can from creating your own GIFs to downloading all the ones you like the most to use them on different social networks.
Other alternative is social networks Since in it you will find the best sources of GIFS searches and you can access them in a very simple way, since you can download GIFS from your Facebook account to your mobile device.
- 1 How to make a funny GIF to share on social networks?
- 2 How to add GIFs to your Instagram Direct conversations?
- 3 What Instagram tool to use to create a GIF?
- 4 How to put a funny GIF on your Instagram posts?
- 5 On which platforms can you download funny and animated GIFs?