Snapchat is the pioneer social network in the format of upload stories that have a duration of 24 hours, because they will no longer be available later. If you like to upload photos or videos of your day you can do it on this social network, in addition to that you can customize them using filters that you have in favorites, effects, stickers, emojis or any of the tools within the platform.
If you have started uploading the stories within the Snapchat application you will wonder how will you know who will see them or if there is a user who observes them more than once. If you want to learn how to know it, you are in the right place, because we will explain it to you step by step in a short time below.
How can you check which friends are the ones who saw your Snap?
When you post a Snapchat story, the main users who see it are friends that you have added, but it may also be that they do not see it all the time or that someone who is not frequently sees it, so it is always a good idea to check it and you can do it this way:
- The first thing you should do is enter the Snapchat application.
- Then you must enter your account, which is in the upper left part of the screen.
- By being here enter the story that you have already uploaded to Snapchat.
- When you open it you will see in the bottom of the screen the word ‘Views’ in which you must press.
- Finally, a new window will open where all the users who have entered to see the story will be. You will be able to see the amount and the names of the people
What is the way you can tell if someone has seen your story more than once?
If you have already been able to observe the amount and which users saw your story within the application, you may ask yourself if someone saw it more than once, luckily for you you can do it following a very simple procedure and using the app itself without the need for external ones, the procedure is as follows:
- In order to do this you must be aware and remember which users have seen the story or you can also take a screenshot of the window where you see them.
- Then wait a few hours after you have uploaded your stories and go back to the section to visualize the views.
- Once here, you should see if users who appeared below are now higher, because if so, it means that they have seen the content you uploaded more than once.
As we explained at the beginning, it is important that you are paying attention to the list of visualizations to be able to notice these changes, so if it is a good tool to take a screenshot of your screen and then compare the data of these with the current ones when time passes.
How can you set who can see your Snapchat story?
As in other applications that have this same format such as Instagram you can manage the content you upload However you want, you can further personalize your experience within the application, in the event that you want to restrict or control which people see the story that you upload to Snapchat, you can do so.
From the Snap
Setting the privacy of your story you can do it inside the snap thus:
- You must open the Snapchat application as you would normally, remember to keep the app updated so that it always works correctly and you get the latest version of the app.
- Proceed to enter your account profile.
- Inside here you must open the ‘Settings section‘which you can also find with a nut icon.
- Then search for ‘Who can’ and then click on ‘View My Story’.
- Here you can choose who will see your stories between ‘Everyone’, ‘My friends’ or ‘Custom’.
With your account settings
Another way to customize the views of your Snapchat stories is through full setup You can do it by going directly to the account settings and then selecting the ‘See my story’ section to be able to rule out which people can see it.
You must take into account that the privacy of your Snap to your stories will always stay as configured that you have made, so if you have it in ‘My friends’ when you send your Snaps to the story, the list will still be kept as you have personalized it.