The catalog offered by the standard version of Fire TV, the streaming device created by the Amazon company, is abundant enough, but over time several users have managed to get a way to extend the content, through the Kodi system.
Fire TV Guru, is the version that compiles the best Kodi plugins and pre-installed repositoriesWith a design similar to Kodi Jarvis, easy to use and with a powerful search tool that makes it easy to find other Kodi add-ons.
Being illegal the use of some add-ons due to copyright in certain countries, users have managed to access the system through a VPN, here in this post we will show you how to download it and what considerations to have when downloading a VPN.
What are the risks of using unprotected broadcasts on your TV?
Being an open system that can be accessed by all public and that does not contain any type of security filter, the information of our movements on the web, becomes accessible to our internet provider. It may cause our internet provider to use the information and / or sell it, jeopardizing our privacy and security.
What are the benefits of using Fire TV Guru on our TV?
The Fire TV Guru offers you a slightly more modest version of Kodi, with slightly more pleasant benefits reminiscent of previous versions of the Kodi system, such as:
- A visually pleasing and simple interface
- Logical organization of your content and ease of search
- Varied sections that contain from TV programs, live broadcasts, music, etc.
- Content viewing convenience
What requirements must we meet before downloading?
When using the Kodi system, always it is advisable to have a VPN installedSince several of the components it contains, you are allowed to access content protected by copyright, which would prevent the user from being located and receiving legal notices or sanctions.
What is the best VPN I can use?
When we talk about VPN, we always wish be safe and manage to encrypt our information To avoid inconveniences, that is why we have to take into account when downloading a VPN, the following:
- That it maintains a fast speed to be able to comfortably observe the content that Kodi offers you
- A strong encryption provider with accessibility of privacy settings
- Don’t have a data or file restriction
- High availability of servers
It should be noted that most of the users of this system recommend VPNs, IPVanish and ExpressVPN.
The user must always bear in mind that part of the content offered by the Fire TV Guru version is completely legal to us, as well as the vulnerability of your information, it is recommended have the VPN active and not share any information that is not necessary.
Procedure to install Fire TV Stick Guru on your device
The procedure to download the Kodi compilation is a tedious process because you have to download the unofficial repository and the add-on, but luckily we simplify it in the following steps:
- Having already downloaded the Kodi program, we will proceed to enter and go to the settings section
- We slide to the option for file management, click on add source.
- In the text box, we will place in the text bar the link ‘http://firetvguru.net/fire’, we will press accept, then we will name the source, we will press accept again.
- We go back to the Kodi home page and we go to the accessories tab.
- In it, we press the add-on browser icon, select to install from a zip file, click on the source we just named and click on the repository file.
- As soon as we see the notification that the repository has already been installed correctly, we return to the add-ons section
- This time we will select to download it from the repository, we slide and select the repository
- We enter the repository, in add-ons we select ‘Fire TV Wizard’, we press install
- We return to Program Add-ons, click on the ‘Fire TV Wizard’ add-on, then on ‘Builds’ and choose the appropriate version for our device
- You will see the options ‘Install from scratch’ or ‘Install and maintain configurations’, the first option is recommended to avoid future problems
- After the installation is complete, we force close Kodi so that the configuration is activated.
It should be noted that it is recommended to have the most recent update of the Kodi program to enjoy all the functions
How do I check if I installed correctly?
If the user has exactly followed the aforementioned installation steps, the ‘Fire TV Guru’ section will be visible on the home screen and we will be able to access it.
Already seeing entered in ‘Fire TV Guru’ we will be able to observe the variety of content that it offers us, as long as we have a good internet signal we can have clear transmissions of the content.
- 1 What are the risks of using unprotected broadcasts on your TV?
- 2 What are the benefits of using Fire TV Guru on our TV?
- 3 What requirements must we meet before downloading?
- 4 Procedure to install Fire TV Stick Guru on your device
- 5 How do I check if I installed correctly?