Complete Guide on How to Reset of Apple iPhone 6 Plus-Apple Company has made a huge name in the World. It is an American multinational technology company and Headquarters is located at Cupertino, California. This Apple Company designs develops and also offers consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. Apple Company is one of the biggest competitors for Microsoft and Windows. The Apple Company is Big Four of technology among Amazon, Google, and Facebook. The hardware products of Apple Company are the iPhone smartphone, the iPad tablet computer, Mac personal computer, the iPod portable media player, Apple smartwatch, Apple television, and home pod smart speaker. The Software of Apple Company includes MACOS and IOS operating systems. This company has its web browser named Safari. Majorly it has many online services such as iTunes Store, iOS App Store, Mac App Store, Apple Music and iCloud.
Apple iPhone 6 and 6 Plus was together released in 2014. Apple iPhone 6 and 6 plus were replaced as the flagship devices of the iPhone series. The Operating System of this Apple iPhone 6 plus is IOS. Apple iPhone 6 Plus comes with Apple A8 Apl1011 Chipset and 1400.0 MHz (2-core) CPU. It has a 5.5-inch screen size with RETINA Color and also this model comes with 64GB built-in memory and 1GB RAM. The Apple iPhone 6 Plus has the LAN, Built-in antenna and antenna connector.
- 1 Complete Guide on How to Hard Factory Reset of Apple iPhone 4/5/6 Plus:
- 2 How to Hard reset your Apple iPhone 6 Plus:
- 3 How to reset iPhone 6 without passcode and computer
- 4 Know how to Reset Settings your Apple iPhone 6 Plus.
- 5 Know how to Reset Network Settings your Apple iPhone 6 Plus.
Complete Guide on How to Hard Factory Reset of Apple iPhone 4/5/6 Plus:
The reset can also be said to Factory reset and is also known as Master reset. It is a software restore of a device, going back to its original state by erasing all the information contained on the device when it was manufactured. By resetting the device it will effectively erase all the information stored in the data, settings, and applications.
There are several types of Reset which we will know one by one below.
Hard Reset iPhone 6
Hard Reset is the reset in which, when a mobile doesn’t work properly, with the reasons like no proper battery storage, filled with complete storage space and when working of the processor becomes slow, etc, This indicates that the settings have to be changed in the mobile. Hence this can be done through a hard reset. The Hard Reset is reset of that particular part in the mobile or also it can be rebooted. A hard reset clears all the junk files or cached data in the mobile storage and updates the hardware with the latest version. Finally, the processor will restart the applications and runs as normal.
how to reset iPhone to factory settings-Soft Reset iPhone 6:
A soft reset is also one of the types of reset, in which when it is performed on a mobile it is equivalent to restarting a desktop PC. To reset the mobile most of the time it is preferable to the soft reset. There will be different methods to do the soft reset which will again depend on the specified mobiles and there manufacturer’s instructions. If the mobile is running inefficiently or if it is ‘frozen’ then it is notified to do Soft reset of the mobile. A soft reset performs the function of clearing all open programs and reboot the device. If at all any programs were running before the soft reset will completely get closed when the mobile is turned on after performing from the soft reset.
how to factory reset iPhone 5/6
Factory Reset is meant to the removal of entire data completely on the mobile. After the factory reset of the mobile, the installation of the software is required to again start using that mobile. Hence this factory reset will make the mobile function new. It is better to do the factory reset at the time when the mobile is updating to a new version from the existing version. Hence for this, the Factory reset is well known and better.
How to Hard reset your Apple iPhone 6 Plus:
There are few pre-requirements to be done before starting the HardReset forgot iPhone passcode
- Firstly, make sure that there is a proper backup for all your needed files and contacts.
- The Apple iPhone 6 plus must be running on the lastly updated IOS version.
- There must be more than 65% of the battery in the device.
Here there is detailed information on Hard Reset of Apple iPhone 6 plus in different Methods.
How to reset iPhone 6 without passcode and computer
- Firstly go to the Home Screen of Apple iPhone 6 Plus.
- Search for Settings and tap on it.
- As a next step tap on General.
- After that click on the Reset and choose the option named Erase All Content and Settings.
- As usual, we should go through the general instructions and information to confirm the process.
- If you are fine to confirm the process, give your passcode.
- Confirm the Choice and wait until the process to complete.
- Hence, for this, the reset of Apple iPhone 6 plus has successfully finished.
How to factory reset iPhone 6 Second method:
- Open the iTunes by connecting your Apple iPhone 6 Plus to the computer.
- In iTunes, there will be a left menu, from the left menu select your iPhone.
- Tap on the Restore button in iTunes. This helps in the back up of your files and data which you may require.
- Afterward, do confirm information about this procedure -> tap Restore.
- You will find, that iTunes will download, prepare and restore the software you needed in your iPhone.
- Finally, select the Set up as a new iPhone.
- Give the name for your phone.
- Hence, the second method of reset has completed.
How to factory reset iPhone 6 Third Method:
- The iPhone should be connected to the PC or Laptop.
- After that turn off your device.
- Next, hold the Power button for a few seconds.
- Once again press and hold the Home button with the Power button for 10 seconds.
- After this release the only Power button.
- When you get the notification by iTunes notified by that it has detected a device in Recovery Mode, then release the Home button.
- Wait for a couple of minutes until the iTunes will restore your handset.
- Hence, for this, the reset of the Apple iPhone 6 plus has been completed.
Know how to Soft reset your Apple iPhone 4/5/6 Plus:
- Firstly Press and hold the home button + Sleep / Wake button.
- Then you will find the iPhone to turn off and begins to restart. After this release the held keys. This process will take up to 20 seconds.
- The previous step was done only when you find the silver Apple logo on the device.
- For this, the Soft reset of your Apple iPhone 6 plus has completely done.
Hence the Hard reset and Soft Reset has been successfully finished to the Apple iPhone 6 Plus.
There are few Reset Settings that you can do on your Apple iPhone 6 Plus. This Reset setting will not affect the personal files of the Apple iPhone 6 Plus.
Know how to Reset Settings your Apple iPhone 6 Plus.
- As a first step, your Apple iPhone 6 plus should be in turn on
- Following the next step on the home screen search for the Settings and tap on it.
- Now select Backup and Reset.
- After that select the Reset Settings.
- Go through the instructions and information displayed on the screen and tap on the ResetSettings once again.
- Finally to start the whole process tap on Reset to confirm.
For this, the Reset Settings is completed successfully.
Just like that the Reset Settings there is also Reset Network Settings for Apple iPhone 6 plus to correct the Network problems. This Reset Network Settings will help in the condition when the personal hotspot option was missing. It is available only for specifies networks, not for every.
Know how to Reset Network Settings your Apple iPhone 6 Plus.
- As you know keep Apple iPhone 6 Plus in Turn On.
- After that go to the menu and tap on the Settings.
- Now select scroll down and select
- Afterward, select the
- Go through the instructions and information displayed on the screen and tap on the Reset Network Settings.
- Lastly to start the whole process once again tap on the Reset Network Settings to confirm.
Hence for this, the Settings of Reset networks and customized network settings are finished. This was the complete information about how to reset your Apple iPhone 6 Plus.