Google Play Store is an application that was created for phones, so that they could download more applications, games, videos or movies on the platform. Of course, being initially for phones, it was not available for PC, but if you discovered that it is possible download and install Google Play Store on Windows no matter what type it is
Then you don’t need to buy a phone or use a less efficient app, just stay and pay attention to what we will explain next.
This functional platform would be the mobile version of the Microsoft Store for Windows 8 and 10 for having so many similarities to each other, since both are used for almost the same things in terms of downloading applications and games. Except that Microsoft also offers download of extra Windows customization packs. And the Google Play Store can make downloads that are saved in this, without the need to create accounts unlike Microsoft.
The download process is very simple, almost the same as the download most formats on our computer. As are download or storage type applications; or be high-ranking online programs.
How to download and install Google Play Store for PC?
In the case of Windows 10 and 8 it is not recommended to download it, since it comes with the Microsoft Store app, which is an improved and more applied version for this Windows that is constantly changing. So if you already have it, create an account and use it to make your free downloads or purchases of games or movies.
If you have Windows 7 or Windows xp then this will be fit for your computer, and you will have much more effectiveness when making your downloads on this platform. And to download it, follow the instructions below:
- The first thing you should do is go to the official Google Play Store page and access your gmail.com or hmail.com account, regardless of the type of account you have linked to your mobile phone.
- In case you don’t have a then you must create itsince without it you will not be able to register and log in.
- Once there are no more problems with downloading this then proceed.
- In the upper bar you can write what you are looking for on this page and from there you will achieve the download.
- In case that don’t know what kind of app you want to download on your PC at the bottom of the screen you will have a small menu of categories, in which you can locate yourself to choose the one you want to download. You will also be able to find out about the comments of this application and from its description you will also know more about the app that you want to download.
- Once the application is chosen, give its name.
- This will open a new window in which the download will start.
- Once this is done, hit the button that says install so that this possession is complete.
- This will open a new window that will tell you where you want to send the new app, but if this is one with a cost it will tell you to put your card number among other things, but if it is free you will only choose the place.
- Once everything is correctly located, proceed to click the install button that you will see below the window, then it will be installed and when you restart the Google Play Store application you will be able to view it.
In the event that you have already installed an application and you are not satisfied with it, proceed to uninstall it as follows.
How to uninstall an app from the Google Play Store?
If you want uninstall an app then you will have to access it from your device and it will automatically update according to the changes made that have been chosen by you. You just have to follow the following instructions:
- The first thing we must do is open the Google Play Store application.
- Then go to the app and games option.
- Then click on the app or game that you want to uninstall.
- This tea will give the option to uninstall this application. And you will give him accept.
- It will start uninstalling automatically, leaving your app history instantly.