The advancement of the Android operating system allows complex operations to be carried out in an instant, in fact, currently you can edit videos very easily. Understanding the above, we show you how easy it is trim a video on your Android mobile.
- 1 Cut videos without apps
- 2 How do you use the YouTube Snipping Tool once you’ve posted the video?
- 3 What is the lightest software to edit videos on your cell phone?
- 4 How do you crop videos on a web page without downloading anything?
- 5 How can you trim videos from Google Photos and save yourself complications?
Cut videos without apps
Many times to trim videos no application is necessary, since some mobiles such as Samsung have the option integrated into the gallery app. Although this solution is aimed at Samsung mobiles, many galleries of different cell phones also have this function, in any case, it is essential to update Android to its latest version to take advantage of these features.
In the case of Samsung (and other mobiles), just open the Gallery application and search for the video. After finding it, click on it and then on the small edit icon at the bottom left. Then you just have to select the portion of video you want to trim and click on ‘Save’, in this way a cropped copy will be saved.
How do you use the YouTube Snipping Tool once you’ve posted the video?
YouTube presents a very useful option for those who want to edit their videos, we refer to the integrated editor of the page. Through this editor, you can modify the videos after being uploaded to the platform, which can be very useful for make any modification or cut after being published.
- The first thing is to log into your YouTube account. If for some reason you can’t, don’t worry, there are ways to get your account back with relative ease.
- Once you have started your session, click on your profile icon at the top right and select ‘Your channel’.
- Click on ‘Videos’ and click on the video you want to edit.
- Once the video is open, click on ‘Edit video’.
- When you are in the YouTube editor, click on ‘Editor’.
- After the above, the video will be displayed with a timeline.
- Use the ‘Crop’ tool with which you can cut or delete those parts of the video that you want and those that you want to erase. Make all the changes you want to your video.
- Once you have made the changes, click on ‘Save’.
What is the lightest software to edit videos on your cell phone?
Filmora is one of the best applications to join two videos in one on the PC, however, it is also available for the mobile. In fact, FilmoraGO for mobile allows you to edit videos and cut them out very easily, process that you can do as follows.
- The first thing is to download the FilmoraGO application from the Play Store.
- After downloading it, launch it and accept the Privacy Agreement from the beginning.
- After starting the program, drag your finger up and click on the ‘+’ symbol.
- Select the video you want to cut, and click on ‘Next’.
- Within the edit, click on the video timeline. By sliding your fingers from the beginning or the end, you can select the part you want to trim.
- Once you have done the configuration, click on ‘Export’
- Wait until the export is finished, when the video is finished it will be saved in the ‘FilmoraGo’ folder.
How do you crop videos on a web page without downloading anything?
There are other ways to cut the videos in a very simple way, in fact, beyond what is demonstrated, you can carry out these processes online. There are many online tools to cut your videos, but this time we will focus on online-video-cutter.
- First, go to the online-video-cutter.com platform.
- After entering the website, you must click on the ‘Open file’ button.
- You must select the upload method, this time click on ‘Files’ or the appropriate option to explore your mobile and look for the video you want to cut.
- The video will be displayed on the screen, simply use the controls to select the part you want to trim and click on ‘Save’.
- Click on the ‘Save’ button again and the video will be stored in the download folder of your cell phone.
Should you do it if you have a bad internet signal?
Any online tool can be very efficient to trim videos, in any case, require you to have an internet connection. Certainly it all depends on the size of the video you want to edit, in a nutshell, if the video is short you shouldn’t have problems even using the data, but if your connection is bad or you prefer to save, better look at other options.
How can you trim videos from Google Photos and save yourself complications?
Google Photos is one of the most relevant galleries on Android, in turn, it presents a few improvements that make it one of the best existing galleries. In fact, with Google Photos it is possible to trim videos very easily and without the need to use external apps.
- The first thing is to open Google Photos.
- After opening Google Photos, you must find the video you want to cut and click on it.
- Once you open it, you must press on the screen to bring up the app options. Click on ‘Edit’.
- Clicking on Edit will show several options to configure the video, in fact, at the bottom the video timeline is shown, with which you can cut it to your liking. Just do the configuration according to your needs.
- Once you have edited the video as you want it, click on ‘Save Copy’ and the edited video will be saved in the gallery.