If you take a lot of photos, on special occasions or festive dates like Christmas, you may want organize your photos in the same place, so you should create your own photo album, where you can include all photos you have taken to remember a celebration.
What is the procedure to create a new photo album in Google Photos?
To create a photo album in Google photos, you should know that the steps to create an album may vary if you access from a computer or a Smartphone. But nevertheless, you can edit your album from any device, but you must bear in mind that if you use a mobile device you must download the application from the Play Store.
From the computer
- Log into your Google account.
- Access your Google Photos account, to do so, you must click on the dotted icon that is on the left side of your user’s photo, and then select the Google Photos icon.
- Head to the left sidebar, and click on the “Albums” option.
- Then at the top of your screen, click the “Create album” button.
- You must add a title to your album, and at the bottom you can click on “Select people and pets”, you can select the + symbol button to select photos.
- Then, you must select the photos you want to add to your album.
- Once you have selected the photos you want, click on the “Done” button at the top of your screen.
- Then in the upper right corner click on the icon with three vertical dots, and a menu of options will be displayed.
- To attach a cover to your album, select the option to “Set album cover”, and choose the photo you want to put on the cover.
- Now that the album is created, you can find it in the “Library” section. In addition, you can add more photos whenever you want. In this way, all your Christmas images will be together in an album which you can share with your friends or contacts.
With your mobile application
- Install the Google Photos application on your Smartphone.
- Open the app and log in with your Google account on your phone.
- Go to the options bar at the bottom, click on the library icon.
- Then in the albums option, click on the icon with the + symbol that says “New album”.
- Add a title to your photo album.
- At the bottom you will find the options to “Select people or pets”, and the option to “Select photos.”
- Click on “Select Photos” and choose the photos you want to add to your album.
- Once you have selected the photos you want to add, go to the top of your screen and click and “Add” button.
- Then if you want to add more photos to your album, click the “Add photos” button.
- Once your album is created you can share it with your friends or contacts to do this go to the top of your screen and share button.
How can you customize the name and other information of your Google album?
- You must first enter Google photos. select the album you want to customize.
- Then head to the top of your screen and click on the three vertical dots icon.
- Schoose the option of “Edit album”.
- Then double click on the album name and you can customize them to your liking.
- Also, if you want to personalize your photos, select the “Edit album” option again and click on add text, and you will be able to put a phrase to each photo in your album.
What steps should you follow to add or remove content from your photo album?
- Open the Google Photos application on your Smartphone or computer.
- Click on the “Libraries” option, and select the album you want to customize the content for.
- Once you have selected the album go to the top and click on the icon with the three vertical dots.
- Then if you want to add more photos to your album, click on the “Add photos” icon.
- If you want to delete a photo from album, first you must select the photo you want to delete, and then click on the icon of the three vertical dots, and click on the “Delete from album” option.