Google Play Games is one of Google’s online services for Android systemwhich is responsible for testing games and software, and as in any service you can have your profile, in the case of Google Play Games this profile is saved in the cloud.
There is an App that you can download from the latest version of the Play Store, where you can play the snake, the classic Pacman game, minesweeper, and of course it is also available to play solitaire, among others.
This Google service also stores data for other games. For example, in online games, such as Free fire that you can play with friends when you install this game on your mobile, you have the option to link it to your Play games account and keep your profile safe in case you ever need to recover it.
Also, you should take into account if at any time you want to delete your Google Play Games account your progress in linked games might be affected, please make sure to store game data in some other service like Facebook or VK so that you can delete your account smoothly.
How do I change the name that appears in Google Play Games?
Whenever you create a profile you can change the data of your registration either the name or the ID to display and Google Play Games is no exception, you can also do it from an Android cell phone or from your PC.
From your Android
- Go to the Google Play Games Application.
- At the bottom is the option of “Profile”.
- After entering it, double-click on your profile name.
- Write a name of your preference and press save.
Congratulations, you have already changed. display nameremember that you have the option to choose your privacy, so that only your friends can see your profile, or choose that nobody can see it, it is your preference.
on your pc
Of course you must install an emulator on your PC to be able to have Google Play Games, enter your browser and write “android emulator” you can choose the one you like the most, there are a lot of them with different functions and colors, after installing it:
- Enter the Play Store.
- Looking for “Google Play Games” you download it and it will be installed automatically.
- When you open it for the first time you have the option to choose your profile name, even a personalized image.
Where can you change the Google Play image?
When you enter the Application you will notice that at the bottom, there is the option of “Profile” In this section you will be able to see your name or ID and an image, to change your Google Play image then do the following:
- Click on it and several available will be shown.
- Choose from the default ones and not one from your gallery.
- Choose the one you like and tap on “Save” This changes your image to display on your Google Play Games profile.
How do you change the name of your device with your Google account?
If you have a Google Workspace account you can change the name of your device otherwise it will not be possible, this process is done from the “Google Admin Console”, here you can modify the information, the location and write any other notes you want.
- On the “Management Console” page.
- Go to Devices.
- Then to “Google Meet Hardware”
- Then several options are shown, you choose “Device configuration“.
- Finally in “Edit”.
- Modify the data you want and that’s it.
Where can you change your account details?
You can change the data of your Google account, in the following route:
- Click on your “Profile Picture”.
- Then in “Manage your Google account”.
- Finally in “Personal Information”, from this interface you will have access to your profile image, Name, Date of birth, Gender, among other things.
You can also access from an Android device, following the same steps with the only difference that to enter you must do it from the phone settings and search where it says “Google”. Also from the mobile, the data of saved games will be shown, online games of course, since if you are one of those who like to play Solitaire in Google Doodle, you will not find this data.