Are you really curious about who has viewed your Facebook profile? If so, this article is written especially for you. Here I will tell you about the 6 tips that will help you inform yourself of people who have visited and viewed your Facebook profile.
- 1 6 Tips for Finding Out Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile
6 Tips for Finding Out Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile
Facebook is one of the most used social networks of the current generation. In the next decade, too, it is expected to reach new heights. Most of us log in regularly to explore other people’s news feeds. Our Facebook profile gives strangers our first impressions. That is why we always tend to choose the display image very carefully. And, sometimes we wonder if people have actually viewed our Facebook profile.
However, Facebook does not offer a direct method to find out who viewed your Facebook profile. There are special tricks you need to use to find out who has viewed your Facebook profile. I’m going to tell you about the best tips for finding out who viewed your Facebook profile. You can use them to find out who has visited your profile and clear your curiosity.
To read also: How to download Facebook videos online? (Public and private videos)
1.Use the page source
The “Show Page Source” feature can help you find out who is viewing your Facebook profile. To know more, read on and follow the mentioned steps carefully.
- Access your Navigator and visit Facebook.com . Log in using your e-mail address and Your password.
- Go now to your profile page. You can also use your profile url to access your Facebook profile page. Wait for the page to load completely.
- Then right click anywhere and choose option “Show page source”. Or, just tap the CTRL + U keys together to go to the source of the page.
- Once the page source has loaded, press the buttons CTRL + F to trigger the Find feature and type InitialChatFriendsList.
- When the research is complete, you go to a script specific in the source code where you will see a set of numbers. These figures are the Facebook profile ID of your visitors. The former are frequent visitors while the latter visit you less often.
- Just copy them numbers (ID) and paste them in the search box of the browser followed by Facebook.com/. For example, if the ID is 12345678, enter it like this: Facebook.com/12345678.
- Facebook profile your visitor will then take care of it.
That’s all. This is one of the best and most accurate ways to find out who is viewing your Facebook profile.
To read also: 4 ways to find out who visited your Facebook profile
Bitly is a link shortening service that has been shortening long links for a very long time now. You can use the Bit.ly links to find out who has viewed your Facebook profile. To do this, you must add a Bit.ly link to your Facebook cover image. Every time someone clicks on your cover photo and link, you can track the clicks and know your visitors. To learn how to add the link to your cover photo, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Access your profile and click on “Edit cover photo”. You will see “Add a cover photo” if you don’t already have one upload.
- add your cover photo now.
- Once the image is defined, click above. A new one window will appear.
- Now click on ” Add a description ” .
- Insert your “Bit.ly” link here and click “Edition completed” once you are done.
3. make use of third-party applications
By third party apps, I don’t suggest apps like “Profile Tracker”, “Who has seen my facebook profile”, etc. But I’m talking about the third-party Facebook related apps that people use for fun. You may have seen messages from your friends like “Who is your Best Friend”, “Who wants to date you”, etc. When you click on these messages, you get a link which can redirect you to the application. You can just use the app yourself. Remember that it is not mandatory to publish the result.
After using several similar apps, you will conclude that all apps suggest names of similar people. These applications use the cache and cookies of your Facebook account to conclude these results. Therefore, these are the people who visit your profile the most.
4. take a close look at Facebook suggestions
You may have noticed that Facebook keeps suggesting similar people in the section “People you may know”. The people who appear most frequently here and those who appear randomly, all of a sudden, are those who have recently visited your Facebook profile. Facebook’s algorithm works in such a way that it thinks you might want to add them to your friends list . So it keeps telling you that you might know them.
The next time you see someone randomly in the “People You May Know” section, you can check their profile and try to find out if they really stalked you.
5. Use a notification extension
It exists notification extensions available for Google chrome which you can use to stay more up to date on your Facebook and Instagram profiles. These notification tools work much better than the original notification system. One of these extensions is the social profile view notification . This tool is used by more than 250,000 users to find out who viewed your Facebook profile. You can add Google Chrome to your browser and find out more yourself.
This extension will send a notification every time someone visits your Facebook profile. Besides, it will also add a tab “Visitors” on your Facebook page. By using this you can know your regular visitors. Another similar extension is “Flatbook”.
6. Use your friends list and status
If you are a regular Facebook user or a business Facebook page, you might already have an idea of who has viewed your Facebook profile. Just go to your friends list and see the names at the top. The first 10 or 20 names are the people who visit you regularly on Facebook. Another thing is you can update any status or post on Facebook. Do this 4 to 5 times . Then, check the likes or the reaction section of each post, you will see that the similar names are on top. These are the people who visited your Facebook profile most of the time.
If you have a Facebook page with 30K + likes, then you can use ‘Facebook Insights’ to better understand who has viewed your Facebook profile.
These are all the tips to find out who has seen your Facebook profile. If you know of any others, let us know in the comments section below. Hope this post helps you calm your curiosity. For any queries, doubts or suggestions, feel free to use the comments area. I will be happy to listen.