To clean up the computer and delete all unnecessary files related to internet browsing, you can delete google chrome browser history and cache. This tutorial is also useful to remove all traces of surfing on a PC so that we cannot know which sites have been visited. To do a more complete cleaning, there is the method ccleaner.
Delete Internet Browsing History on Google Chrome
1. In the Google Chrome browser, click on the button representing three horizontal bars top right () and choose Historical. It can also be accessed by the key combination CTRL + H.
2. This page displays all the sites visited, click on ” Clear browsing data » .
3. In “ Clear Items choose less than one hour, the last day, week, four weeks or all history to delete all the information recorded by the computer.
The options to check to remove all traces of surfing are:
- Navigation history
- Download history
- Cookies and other site and plug-in data
- Cached images and files
4. Thus, no more traces of internet browsing on the computer.