How much software do you have on your computer? Are they all updated? Don’t worry anymore because you can now automate all of these processes with a tool like Ninite, which works in the background and always keeps you up to date with the latest versions of all your software.
Batch download the latest version of Windows applications
Start this software, which works on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8.x, and 10, and choose from the list of apps you have installed. He’ll take care of checking, in the background, whether or not you have the latest version and downloading and installing it if necessary.
A convenient way to keep the computer always up to date.
The software has features like the following:
- It starts working from the start.
- He doesn’t bother with options or choices of any kind.
- It installs the applications to the location configured by default.
- It ignores toolbars and additional installations.
- It installs 64-bit versions in 64-bit systems.
- It searches for the corresponding language of the system.
- It only installs stable versions.
- It prevents reboots from installers.
- It downloads applications from official websites.
- It checks digital signatures or hashes.