The office suite Office 2013 from Microsoft is a good evolution in the history of this essential sequel. Without revolutionizing its tools compared to the 2011 edition, this version brings a number of improvements and successfully entered the Cloud and opened up to touch interfaces. A sequel to try and adopt. The trial version of Microsoft Office 2013 is no longer available for download.
It is still possible to discover the Preview version of Office 2019, use Office Online for free, the online suite, or choose the new Office 365 subscription offer.
The Microsoft Office 2013 Service Pack 1 (or SP1) download is available at the bottom of the page.
The 2013 edition of the Microsoft office suite
Reference in office automation under Windows and macOS, the continuation Microsoft Office brings together all office software designed by Microsoft. This 2013 version marks an evolution in the history of the suite and is perfectly suited to the use of individuals and professionals, Cloud-oriented and open to touchscreen terminals.
Now unavailable for download, Office 2013 was available as a boxed version or as a download as a perpetual license. Microsoft now offers a subscription model through an offer called Office 365.
The different offers available
In order to better understand the detail of the versions of the suite and the functionalities under the microscope, we invite you to consult our complete Office 2013 test written when it was released. Details of offers for the purchase of Microsoft Office 2013 is the next :
– Office Home and Student 2013 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote);
– Office Home and Business 2013 (Outlook in addition to the previous offer);
– Office Professional 2013 (Publisher and Access in addition to the previous offer).
Important improvements and novelties
Office 2013 offers a wide range of new features compared to the 2011 version which covers all the software in the suite, from word processing to messaging, both in the consumer segment and in the offer dedicated to professionals:
– Word 2013, the reference word processor, offers a new “full screen” reading mode, a bookmark to resume reading a document, new image insertion modes and support for PDF format;
– The spreadsheet Excel 2013 brings new filling features, new data analysis and exploration tools, chart recommendations, and powerful advanced functions;
– PowerPoint 2013 is enriched for its part new themes and now knows how to manage slides in 16: 9 format. Microsoft’s presentation tool also offers new options for reviewing processed documents.
More generally, Office 2013 is opening up to sharing and saving documents online, while focusing on Skype integration and support for all screen sizes, from PC monitors to touch pads.
Find all the new features in detail in our dedicated article.