You bought a new computer in Windows 8 and you want to connect it to your HP brand printer (Hewlett Packard). Bad luck, the CD that came with the device does not mention Windows 8 and the software refuses to install on the new PC.
This tutorial explains how to find the driver (or software driver) to operate your HP printer / multifunction on a computer running Windows 7, 8 or 10, in 32 or 64 bits.
Download HP Printer Software
1. Go to the site HP support : http://www8.hp.com/fr/fr/drivers.html
(Where www.hp.com, under Support then Software and drivers)
2. Indicate the printer name, HP all-in-one or multifunctional (Deskjet, OfficeJet, Envy, etc.).
3. Among the results found, click on the one that corresponds to the exact model. In this example, we want the driver for an HP Deskjet 2510.
4. On the printer page, choose operating system from the computer and click on Following.
Click here to know how to recognize a Windows in 32 or 64 bits.
5. Open the ” Driver – Product Installation Software “By clicking on the” + »And download the Full version of the drivers and software for HP Deskjet, OfficeJet, PhotoSmart or other printer.
6. Once the file has been downloaded, install it according to the recommended options.