BlueStacks for Windows 8- Bluestacks is the most popular Android emulator and app player for Windows. So, download BlueStacks on Windows 8.1, and that helps you to Run Android Apps on Windows.
- It requires at least 2GB of RAM.
- 1 GB Graphics card is preferable
- Moreover, it needs a minimum of 4GB ROM Space.
- There should be no Bit Defender.
- Also, you can install it on both 32 bit and 64 bit OS versions.
- Good administrative privilege
Along with these hardware requirements, there is one more important requirement to escape from errors to download BlueStacks on Windows 8.1 .f your System Doesn’t have the Required system Requirements. You can use Bluestacks Alternatives for Running Android Apps.
How to Download BlueStacks on Windows 8.1 or 8/7/10 Laptop
There are various versions of the BlueStacks to download on your PC. But the download process is almost the same for all the versions of the BlueStacks. So, follow the steps to download BlueStacks on Windows 8.1.
Step 1: First, you need to download the executable file of BlueStacks.
Step 2: The right-click on the executable file of Bluestacks 2 and run it as an administrator. You can now directly open or double click if you have logged in with the administrator account already.
Step 3: For the next step in installation, it will create a temporary folder file.
Step 4: After the welcome page, click on ‘Next,’ by default, the folder is located in C:\Program data, but if you wish to change it, you can click on ‘Browse’ and choose the folder of your choice.
Step 5: Tick on the options ‘App store access’ and ‘application communications’ and click on ‘install.’
Step 6: Check out the installation process if it is complete, click on ‘Finish.’
In Step 7: Bluestacks 2 gets launched, and you can see its icon on the notification bar.
Step 8: You will need to choose the language of your preference and enter your Google email and password to sign in for the first time.
New Features in Blue Stack:
- Updated the application with new version 2.0.0.
- It belongs to OS x 10.12, and more upgrades in further.
- A 64-bit processor of Intel.
- OS X 10.12 or more.
- License-free application with no charges.
- Huge apps at one store to be available for the players.
Download BlueStacks for Windows 8.1:
Blue Stack is the top best android application followed by lakhs of people, and they are enjoying the services very well.
- Go through the regular internet browser and open the Google home page.
- Then type Blue Stack on the search bar and click enter.
- Now go with the BlueStacks Download option and run the system.
- Once the application has been downloaded, the running of the file will take little time.
- Then after extraction of the file, the user can open it and use the services.
- There is no problem with the device’s accessibility to support the game.
How to Install BlueStacks for Mac?
We have now gone through the steps to download the app corresponding Windows version and now comes to mac devices. By going through the procedure, you will know how to play android games and explore the android gaming zone.
- Go to my apps and click the mouse on the search box.
- Then in the search box, enter the name of the application and press enter.
- Click on Search play to get the search result.
- Hit on Install Button.
- Go with the Open option to generate the game zone on the screen.
This is a very appreciative task for the users to be a part of the BlueStacks Players family. Because the users will lead the best gaming experience, and they can explore the best gaming zone in the world.
This is excellent news for game players who are very interested in spending time with this. Most of the people are loving its services and its developing features.
How to Uninstall BlueStacks from Mac?
Follow the below step for uninstalling the application Blue Stack from Your Mac devices.
- At first, Click on Red dot, which appears on the left side upper corner.
- Red Dot is placed at the first corresponding to yellow and green.
- Then go with the finder option and click on Go.
- From Go to Application as the next step.
- Now, the folder will open the applications that are installed on a Mac device by locating BlueStacks.
- Drag the application icon on the device to the trash folder.
- Otherwise, click on the trash bin available on the dock.
- BlueStacks application has been uninstalled successfully.
Even though most of the users are trying to get the application on to their device, some of them are irritated with the long run with the same app. So for such cases, we are implementing the information for the uninstallation process.
How to Report a problem with BlueStacks?
The regular usage of the app will sometimes lead to trouble, and users may receive problem. In some cases, users will found doubt regarding the processing issue. So for such situations, the procedure and progress are needed.
Steps to report a Problem:
- Open Blue Stack and Click on Help Appeared on the top Menu.
- Go with send feedback to BlueStacks from the sub-options.
- Now, the blue Stack Support toll box will explore.
- Then enter an email and brief description of the issue that you are facing.
- Now, the app’s support tool will initiate log file collection and start record error information.
- Once the procedure was done, an alert notification will obtain through the message.
- Then Quit the app and go through the notification.
So, the status of the problem will come to know for the users with some guidelines. Then the users must follow the guidelines and easily able to solve the problem. The users must be patient while sending the feedback that is supposed to explain the issue you face. I hope you understand the procedure, which will help you while you are into such issues.
This is a genuine application developed by Apple, and it can never harm users’ devices at any cost. This is the one source for multiple applications. Are you interested in having it? Let us proceed and feel comfortable and happy with the app services. I wish you all the best for happy gaming.