You have purchased the Office Home and Student 2013 pack with a computer or download from the Microsoft site after a trial version on the PC, but today you would like to reinstall it on a formatted computer or on another workstation. After verifying that you have the serial number for the purchased license, the question is: where to download the Office 2013 Home & Student pack ?
Fortunately, it is possible to (re) download for free the installation of the Microsft Office 2013 suite in order to activate it on a new or freshly reinstalled computer.
Download Office Home and Student 2013
Click on this link to start the download of the Office Home and Student 2013 pack in French.
This is a direct link to Microsoft’s servers, everything is legal and licensed. Allow a few minutes to download the 2GB file.
Install the Office Home and Student 2013 pack
1. Make a right click, ” Rise »On the downloaded file HomeStudentRetail.img. This option is valid with Windows 8 and 10. For the others, you have to go through a third-party program or burn the disc image to install the software.
2. Double click on setup.
3. The installation files load.
4. Enter the serial number (product key) of the Office Home and Student 2013 license and validate by To install.
5. The installation will start in the background, click on Following.
6. On the “Let’s start from the beginning” screen, leave the answer ” No thanks “To not send information to Microsoft on the use of the Office pack and continue with Accept.
7. The Office pack can be linked to a Microsoft account, as for Windows. Otherwise, click on “No thank you, maybe later.”
8. During these few questions, the installation of the Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote software is done in the background. After a few minutes, the Office Home and Student pack is installed and functional. Open Word, for example.
9. A screen asks for the ” Default file types “. To choose ” Office Open XML Formats To take advantage of all the features of Word, Excel and PowerPoint in version 2013.