If you are demanding with the audio quality of your mobile, surely you already know the Viper4Android app. This application is undoubtedly one of the best for configure and make advanced adjustments to the sound of your Android beyond what the operating system itself allows. The only bad thing about Viper4Android is that it only works on rooted devices and that on Android 11 and 10 it presents several problems.
At the moment, there is still no way to install Viper4Android without root, but for the second problem an XDA-Developers user has already found a solution. Not sure how to make Viper4Android work on your Android 11 or 10 device? Don’t worry, we’ll show you right away the solution to this problem.
How to install Viper4Android on Android 11 and get it working fine
As we mentioned before, you still can’t install this app without root, so the first requirement to follow this tutorial is that your Android is rooted with Magisk. Do you already have your Android with root and Magisk? Then follow these steps to install and configure Viper4Android correctly on Android 11 or 10:
- Disable MusicFX or any other sound mod you are using either from the Device Configuration or by installing the Magisk module called Ainur Narsil.
- Restart your device.
- Now, remove the Ainur Narsil module from Magisk and install the mod Audio Modification Library. This is necessary in case you have leftovers from the latest sound mod.
- Reboot the device again.
- Next, click here to download the APK of Viper4Android for Android 11.
- Install the APK and open the application. When you are asked to install drivers, click OK.
- The device will restart automatically and it will install the Viper4Android Magisk module.
That’s it! That way, you should be able to use the app normally by now without inconvenience. In case you’re still having trouble, try the following:
- Install the module Audio Compatibility Patch by Magisk. That is, you must have these two modules installed: Audio Modification Library and Audio Compatibility Patch.
- Restart the device.
- Open the app and It should already work without problems. Otherwise, try the following:
- Activate the Legacy mode from the app settings.
- If it still doesn’t work, activate the compatibility mode from the app settings.
Ready! We hope that with this solution you can now enjoy Viper4Android on your device with Android 11 or 10. And if you still can’t get the app to work, you can use the Wavelet app which is a very good alternative.