Bluestacks for Windows 10– Android emulator is one of the best methods to run applications on your Smartphone and you PC. In this article, you will find complete information about the android emulators like the bluestack. Bluestack is developed by the developers to make mobile phones compatible with your computer.
The era of android emulators is not new it has been into existence from a very long time. In spite of Smartphone’s getting cheaper people to want to use the android application even on their PC. There are many android emulators available in the market. One such android emulator is the Bluestack. Bluestack was the first android emulator available for Windows, and MAC.
Bluestack is the most popularly used android emulator it is loaded with many features like full and fast screen, transfer applications from Android to PC, run many applications at a time, has a very good interface. Bluestack is a free emulator available for your device.
This application is also available for Windows 10. Bluestack for windows 10 is a great way to use any application for the PC with windows 10. It consists of many advanced features which will make bluestack for windows 10 easier and simpler. In this article, you will find all the information on bluestack and bluestack for windows 10
- 1 Requirements of System
- 2 Features of Bluestack
- 3 How to Install Bluestack for Windows 10?
- 4 How to Fix When Bluestack Fails to Install?
- 4.1 Method 1: Delete all Bluestacks entries from the registry.
- 4.2 Method 2: check if your PC meets the hardware requirement.
- 4.3 Method 3: update your graphic card drivers
- 4.4 Method 4: Run the setup in compatibility mode
- 4.5 Method 5: try restarting your internet connection
- 4.6 Method 6: make sure that you have .NET framework installed
- 4.7 Method 8: Be sure not to rename the setup file
- 5 Alternatives of Bluestack
Requirements of System
You can install bluestack if you fulfilled all the below requirement:
- You must be an administrator of your computer.
- Your computer must have RAM of at least 2GB.
- Your computer must have a space of 4GB to store android apps, games, videos, music, and movies.
- The graphic card drivers must be updated for compatibility with bluestacks.
- You must have a processor of Intel or AMD processor.
Features of Bluestack
- You can play android applications fast and on full screen.
- Bluestack can be used to transfer applications from android phone to PC.
- You can run 10 pre-loaded applications at a time.
- You can install up to 26 more applications.
- There are chances that it can become slow on older devices.
- By default, the blue stack has some applications like whatsapp, and the clash of clans.
- It supports all the version of windows.
- It is very easy to use and has a really good interface.
How to Install Bluestack for Windows 10?
Here we have the easiest method to download bluestack for windows 10.
- First, go to the official website and download bluestack.
- Once the bluestack has been downloaded, you can start the installation process.
- After doing a few clicks, click on the next button to accept the terms and conditions.
- The installation location should be fine; users can change the settings if they want.
- Bluestack runs with the best-enabled app store and application communications.
- Click on install to start the installation process.
- Click on finish and bluestack will open instantly.
How to Fix When Bluestack Fails to Install?
When your bluestack doesn’t install and show some error then we have a few methods to solve the error?
Method 1: Delete all Bluestacks entries from the registry.
Making changes to your registry can be dangerous. Therefore it is necessary that you create a backup of your registry by chance if anything goes wrong. To fix the errors go through the following process.
- Press Windows + R and enter regedit. Press enter or click ok.
- When registry opens, go to edit and select find from the menu.
- Enter bluestack and click find next button.
- Delete all keys or registry values that are associated with bluestack. Press F3 to find the next option of bluestack and delete it. Repeat the steps until bluestack is completely removed from the registry.
- Once you remove all bluestack entries, close registry editor and try to reinstall bluestacks again.
Method 2: check if your PC meets the hardware requirement.
Bluestack is a very demanding application, and if your PC doesn’t meet the required hardware then you might have problems with installing bluestack. To fix this problem check if you’re PC meets the requirement of your PC.
If you have met the hardware requirement then download bluestack from the official website. Make sure to install the latest version of the blue stack.
Method 3: update your graphic card drivers
Few users said that your bluestack installation can have a problem if your graphic card driver has an older version of graphic card drivers. This problem can be solved just by updating the graphic card drivers. To update your driver just visit the official website.
Method 4: Run the setup in compatibility mode
To run the bluestack in compatibility mode follow the following steps.
Step 1: right click on the bluestack setup file and choose properties from the menu.
Step 2: go to the compatibility tab and check run on a program in compatibility mode and select a previous version of windows from the menu.
Step 3: click apply and ok to save the changes.
Step 4: try to install bluestacks again.
Method 5: try restarting your internet connection
You can solve this problem by restarting your internet connection. This can be done by just turning off your router, wait for few seconds, and turn it on back again. Or another way is that you can simply remove the Ethernet cable and connect it again.
Method 6: make sure that you have .NET framework installed
Sometimes you may face this problem because you may not have .NET installed on your computer. To solve this problem just download the .NET framework and install it on your computer.
Method 7: install the necessary certificate
If your bluestack doesn’t install then you can solve the problem by installing necessary certificated. This can be done by following the below steps.
- Step 1: right click on the bluestack setup file and choose properties and go to the digital signature lab.
- Step 2: select the details button and click on details.
- Step 3: details signature window will appear. Click on the button to view a certificate.
- Step 4: click on the install certificate button.
- Step 5: select the current user and click next.
- Step 6: select automatically the certificate store based on the type of certificate and click on next.
- Step 7: click finish to complete the process.
- Step 8: after the certificate has been installed, try to install the bluestack again.
Method 8: Be sure not to rename the setup file
Sometimes it is possible that the bluestack does not install due to changing the name of the file. Therefore take care that you do not change the name of the file. You can simply rename the file with the original name.
Alternatives of Bluestack
There are many android emulators which have similar features as that of bluestack. If you are looking for an alternative to bluestack then go through the following applications.
- Remix OS player
Remix OS player is a fully fletched OS replacement for your system. Remix OS player is very easy and safe to install. It is a free android emulator for windows based on Android. It is one of the best android emulator available.
- Nox Player
Nox player has features like gameplay optimization, controller compatibility, and the ability to change the android device.
- MEmu Play:
MEmu play is another android emulator which is fully loaded with features like it supports both Intel and AMD CPUs, ability to run multiple applications at a time.
Andy is a simple android emulator fully loaded with features like controller games, multi-touch support, access to your local file system, sensor integration, and much more.
KMPlayer is an android emulator with features like able to record, game play and upload it anywhere. The installation process of KMPlayer is very easy compared to the bluestack. This application is often developed by the development team to keep it up to date.
There are few websites which work exactly like bluestack. It allows you to play many android games and PC. It will give you access to mobile games, and many more as long as you have access to mobile phone and PC. By now you would have decided to install bluestack and take up an amazing experience of this application.