Labeled “pro” to support its performance but also its price, the tablet Microsoft Surface Pro Looks very similar to the Surface RT but stands out a lot on the inside.
Technical specifications of the Microsoft Surface Pro tablet
- Processor Intel Core i5
- Graphics processor Intel HD4000
- 4GB of RAM
- Internal storage of 64 Where 128GB
- Screen 10.6 inch FullHD resolution 1920x1080 in 16: 9 format
- Stylus electromagnetic induction (Wacom technology)
- Front and rear camera / camera HD 720p
- Site microSD, Usb 3.0, Bluetooth 4.0, Wireless n, exit HDMi
- Dimensions: 27.5 x 17.2cm, 1.35cm thick
- Weight : 900g
- Environment Windows 8 Professional (full version, not RT)
- Between 4 and 5 hours of autonomy (half as much as the Surface RT)
- 2 years warranty
Microsoft Surface Pro tablet price
- Model 64GB : $ 899 so surely € 899
- Model 128GB : $ 899 so surely € 999
- Keyboard protection TouchCover (“soft” keyboard): € 119
- Keyboard protection TypeCover (keyboard ” hard “) : € 129
Seen like this, one might think that it is expensive to pay for a tablet. However, the Surface Pro should not be mistaken for a mere competitor to the iPad because the Surface RT does it very well. The Surface Pro is a hybrid between laptop and tablet with all that that implies: high-performance components, full connectivity and an “unbridled” system. Indeed, the embedded version of Windows 8 does not have the limitations of the RT edition, it is therefore possible to install and configure all the software as on a conventional computer. Therefore, the selling price is no longer excessive but is closer to a Macbook Air or other high-end “ultrabook” laptops. Note that the Office 2013 pack is not delivered with.
Release scheduled for January 2013.