By default, when Microsoft Edge opens in Windows 10, it does not have a Home button, at least this Home button is not activated. The homepage button is a button to quickly return to your set homepage. You can easily activate this homepage button in Microsoft Edge for Windows 10.
Why Microsoft chose to hide this homepage button in Microsoft Edge by default is also a mystery to us!
- Open Microsoft Edge
- Go to the Microsoft Edge menu (…) Top right
- Select Settings from the Microsoft Edge menu
- Scroll all the way down the menu
- Select View advanced settings
- At the top you will find the option “Show the Home button”.
- If you click on this, you will turn on the option.
- If the Show Home button is turned on, you will see a Home page sign in the navigation bar.
- That was it, always handy such a Home button!
Share this PC tip via Social Media and help other people as well. Help and share computer knowledge via the social media buttons below.
Need help? Or do you have a question?
I’ll be happy to help you. Please provide the most comprehensive description of your computer problem. You can ask your question at the bottom using the comments field. Thank you too 🙂
I respond to your question within 24 hours, usually faster.